FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?
Check out All The Weigh to see lots of other bloggers answering these questions today! Who know, you might find a new favorite blog to read.
- List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.
Laughing Cow cheese wedges, Egg Beaters, mushrooms, apples, light sour cream, and Dijon mustard.
- What kind of milk do you drink? 1% milk – a gallon lasts our family about 6 days.
- Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? I prefer fresh veggies, especially roasted, but I always keep frozen ones on hand too. We like the oriental mix – sugar snap peas, peppers, mushrooms, carrots & onions.
- What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Only Trop 50 Orange juice and 1% milk. We keep our sodas at room temperature – it’s a British quirk. 😉
- How often do you clean out your refrigerator? No set schedule, just whenever I notice things that look past their best.
- What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? Joseph’s wholegrain and flax pitas, 2 PP+ each. Normally I would say spinach but we’re out of it right now.
- What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? A Terry’s Chocolate Orange, which is 20 PP+ if you eat the whole thing (not that I’ve ever done that…. LOL)
- What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? Eggs. We are all out, but since we are leaving on Thursday for vacation I didn’t see any point buying any more. I am trying to use up what we have left.
- How often do you shop for groceries? I do a big shop once a week, but invariably have to stop one or two other times to grab more fruit or a missing ingredient for dinner.
- What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? A lone shallot…not sure what to do with it.